Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Scientific Journal AEEESJ
Download: AEEESJ_copyright form
Authors publishing with AEEESJretain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license allows others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, provided that the original work is properly cited.
By submitting a manuscript for publication, Authors agree to the following terms:
- The authors will own the copyright to the Article.
- The manuscript submitted for publication is the author’s original work.
- Authors at this moment grant to AEEESJa free and unrestricted license to disseminate the article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and were prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The paper has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the paper do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by Science Publications, its staff, or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to the person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise of any methods, product instruction, or ideas contained in this publication.